Top 10 Reasons To Become a Flight Attendant
1. You get to travel alot while getting paid of course.
2. Get free or reduced-cost travel benefits for yourself and immediate family, covering air travel, lodging, car-rentals, and cruises.
3. Learn different cultures and customs as you meet different people.
4. Learn to deal and interact with people of all races, backgrounds, customs.
5. Meet new people, including many celebrities.
6. It's a good way to get into a company like Super-Puper Airlines, then move to a more professional position later.
7. Enjoy more flexible hours. Great deal of time off, 13 to 17 days off per month - roughly 6 months off per year!
8. Enjoy unmatched job with variety. Forget the predictability of 9 to 5 cube life!
9. Feel a sense of pride.
10. And last, but not least. Learn first aid.
P.S. Was flying with Singapore Airlines for 7 years...